1. Cooper DC, Milic MS, Tafur JR, Mills PJ, Bardwell WA, Ziegler MG,
Dimsdale JE: Adverse Impact of Mood on Flow-Mediated Dilation.
Psychosom Med. 2010 Feb;72(2):122-7. Epub 2010 Jan 25.
2. Redwine LS, Witrtz PH, Pandzic I, Cammarata S, Tafur JR, Carter SM,
Greenberg B, Mills PJ: A potential shift from adaptive immune activity
to non-specific inflammatory activation associated with higher
depression symptoms in congestive heart failure patients, Journal of
Cardiac Failure. 2009 Sep; 15(7):607-15. Epub 2009 Mar 14.
3. Tafur JR, Van Wijk EPA, Van Wijk R, Mills PJ: Biophoton Detection
and Low-Intensity Light Therapy: A Potential Clinical
Partnership, Photomedicine and Laser Surgey. 2010 Feb;28(1):23-30.
4. Wirtz WH, Hong S, Redwine LS, Tafur JR, Rutledge T, Ziegler MG, MD,
Greenberg B, Mills PJ:
Depressive symptoms are associated with soluble P-selectin
(sP-selectin) reactivity to acute exercise in heart failure.
Biological Psychiatry, 2009 May 1;65(9):801-7. Epub 2008 Dec 31.
5. Malarkey WB, Tafur JR, Rutdledge T, Mills PJ: Neuroendocrinology
and PNI, chapter for PNI and Psychotherapy, Dr. Christian Schubert,
Editor, Schattauer, 2010 (In German).
6. Tafur J, Hong S, Mills PJ. Differential effects of depressed mood
and exercise stress on soluble adhesion molecule responses in heart
failure (HF) (Abstract). Brain, Behavior & Immunity, in press.
7. Tafur JR, Mills PJ: Low-Intensity Light Therapy: Exploring the
Role of Redox Mechanisms. Photomedicine and Laser Surgery, 2008 Aug;
8. Hui KK, Brodsky M, Johnston MF, Tafur JR: Scleroderma, Stress and
CAM Utilization. Evidence Based Complementary and Alternative
Medicine, 2009 6: 503-506, Epub 2007.